dimarts, 12 de juny del 2018

THIS IS MY LAST POST AS A SECONDARY STUDENT!

It has been a long time... four years. Four incredible but very long years. We have almost finished the ESO! I know the two next years will be even more long. But I'm very cheerful to begin Batxillerat.
And I feel ready for it.
Well, I have already done the boring part of my last post. Now it's time to stop speaking about studying and more studying. We have enough with all the exams.
Tomorrow in the afternoon I have a really important one. The referee's one. I've been 1 week studying all the football rules... I thought it won't be really difficult to me as I have been playing footbal since I was 4. But there is a lot of  technical and dificult names... I hope I pass the exam tomorrow.
And, due to I'm not forced to be serious in this post. I would like to end my secondary era with a joke.


Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada